Current Sensor from last season's discussion

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofossil

Moderator Emeritus
Last heating season, someone posted a link to an inexpensive current sensor. I've tried searching every way that I know and I can't find that thread. I also can't find the sensor out in the great wide Internet. Does anyone remember the thread, the brand, or the model?

Hey, How long have you had the new title-------MODERATOR? Congrats!!!!!

Congrats, new Mod! Your presence as Mod will move this forum to a new level. Just don't know whether it is higher or lower. LOL.

jebatty said:
Congrats, new Mod! Your presence as Mod will move this forum to a new level. Just don't know whether it is higher or lower. LOL.

Only time will tell. We've had pretty great mods in this forum, so pretty much the best I can hope for is not to make it worse.

nofossil said:
BLIMP said:
how is your bro"s smoke condensing operation working?

Working great - about 3 cords last year (no other heat sources).
wouldnt i love to tour his setup! whats his creosote like?

BLIMP said:
nofossil said:
BLIMP said:
how is your bro"s smoke condensing operation working?

Working great - about 3 cords last year (no other heat sources).
wouldnt i love to tour his setup! whats his creosote like?

Like any well-operated gasser, there's no creosote at all. You can see the red/brown color of his flue tiles. His flue temp is around 120 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.