Custom wood yard chariot

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
Made this up today out of a folding 4x8 harbor freight trailer I had parts to. This will only be used for the yard. Could always upgrade it to the road if necessary. red trailer.jpg

That is brilliant.

Reactions: smokinj and ScotO
not bad for a yard hauler! might want to make a tailgate for it, or something like a "sideboard" that could slip in pockets along the back.
I was thinking about a back board. Probably will. I also need to make some sort of jack stand so I can just back up to it with my 3 point.

Reactions: ScotO
A wok saver with many uses.
Good idea!

I like it. You will want a tailgate of some sort, trust me. My wood trailer is also special built. It is the length of the loader bucket and the width of the double doors on my wood shed (old wash house).;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.