All Other States Cyber Monday Free Delivery woodpellets.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
Free delivery if you order today on Cyber Monday Dec 1 at Woodpellets.com

I have been burning the low ash LGs since late October and I still have not had to clean the ash pan. I also have a ton and half of Pacific Cleanfire softwood, which I burned last year. These pellets have slightly lower ash than the LGs. I guarantee you will like both the LGs and Pacific Cleanfire softwoods.

These pellets are on the expensive side but when you consider the cost of delivery and the high quality pellets the price is about $30 higher per ton than the shoulder pellets in the big box stores. Then there is the convenience and your time of not having to go fetch the pellets.

This is just my two cents.

Free delivery if you order today on Cyber Monday Dec 1 at Woodpellets.com

I have been burning the low ash LGs since late October and I still have not had to clean the ash pan. I also have a ton and half of Pacific Cleanfire softwood, which I burned last year. These pellets have slightly lower ash than the LGs. I guarantee you will like both the LGs and Pacific Cleanfire softwoods.

These pellets are on the expensive side but when you consider the cost of delivery and the high quality pellets the price is about $30 higher per ton than the shoulder pellets in the big box stores. Then there is the convenience and your time of not having to go fetch the pellets.

This is just my two cents.
great deal but no joy for me in 12721 .. they don't service thyis area :(

Status
Not open for further replies.