Da stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. Krabappel

Minister of Fire
Jan 31, 2010
Blue Ridge Mountains NC
Just for you Brotherbart
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357063168.339767.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357063218.438670.jpg

Dreamy. :cool:

Reactions: Mrs. Krabappel
Nice !!

Reminds me of Kats set up !

Reactions: PapaDave
Somehow this sort of scene just isn't complete without a pet curled up in front of the stove.

'Tis me Eileen. One and the same. Yes the devoted sheepdog prop adds a nice touch.

Furniture is pushed back a bit as we were prepping for a party

Try to keep up, Eileen. :p

J/K, of course. Not like Sandy didn't divert your attention for a while recently...on top of all the other changes/challenges/responsibilities. I admire both of you...Eileen & Kathleen...very much. But let's just keep that between us, 'cause I don't want to lose my Man Card. ;lol Rick

Grrrrr. new job, new life, trying :cool:
Your signature reminded me of another great quote from Eleanor Roosevelt

"Great minds discuss ideas;
average minds discuss events;
small minds discuss people."

Let's discuss Fossil's loss of his man card. ;)
Not sure if that's an idea, event, or just gossip.

And BB hasn't even responded ...yet! He's been asking for pics for so long, you may even have lost your chance for the T-shirt!!!
Sure looks cozy and I have to mention that big piece of rock (granite?) right above the opening used for the lentil of the fireplace..Wow! That sucker looks like it was a job getting into place. Dog looks like 99's that we had to put down about 4 1/2 years ago...still miss him.

Dang. I missed it! Now that looks great. Glad the stove wasn't worn out before I got to see it. ;lol

Thanks.

Reactions: Mrs. Krabappel
begreen has some pretty amazing software. I used to pay a housekeeper. But now I just send a pic of whatever room needs attention to begreen and he takes care of it. His rates are really quite reasonable.

I always heard that digital cameras made pot smoke look purple.

(Ducking under the desk.)

Hmm...musta been what Jimi was singing about, eh? My gosh, I can't believe how old I'm getting. :( Some really great memories to carry me to the exit door with a smile on my face, though. :cool:

Reactions: Eatonpcat
I know. First thing I thought of. Well, after admiring that 30 looking like it was born for that fireplace.

And being glad she was pleased with the stove. If you recall my ass was mincemeat if that stove didn't work out. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.