Damper frame for my jotul firelight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgeviking

Oct 22, 2014
Suffolk county ny
Ok so I'm working on a three season room on long island and my girl spots this jotul firelight for sale, by all means it's a great looking stove, that she falls in love with. The stove was badly abused and after ordering the inner back plate,damper,damper frame, cat, cat chamber one of the suppliers I was dealing with ( stove king) leaves a message that the damper frame is no longer available......I was shall we say dis heartened ...any way any ideas on where one may find a damper frame. I've even thought of blocking it off and front loading it but the original frame is missing the entire bottom.....anyone???

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Preston Trading Post in Preston, CT to see if they can help. Also PM joful here. If no luck you may need to buy another one for parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.