Danfoss temp setting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huffdawg

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I wonder if my boiler protection valve fixed temp setting is a little high . The buffer bottom sensor is before the thermic valve and the boiler in is after the thermic valve.

Any thoughts?

Last nights burn.png

That would be huge job EW. I was leaning more towards removing the 4way and add an opposed circ beside the other storage circ.. Having the piping go top to top and bottom to bottom . An off season job of course .

As far as the data on the graph goes, it looks to me like the higher temp bypass water is still mixing with the lower temp buffer bottom water even though I'm sure the danfoss is rated for 140f. giving me a smaller delta t. between the boiler in and boiler out.

System data makes little sense to me.

Doesnt make much sense to me either after looking at it some more . How can the buffer tank bottom be 10::F hotter than the boiler in temp , its only about four feet down the pipe with the danfoss between them

Status
Not open for further replies.