Darwin Award - try mugging an Ultimate Fighter...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, the victim just held him down until the police arrived :lol:

pen

Heck I saw better than that coming back from lunch one day in downtown Dallas. A guy came up to the guy next to me with a knife and told him to give him his money. The guy he was jumping just happened to have shoulders about two feet wide inside that tailored suit he was wearing and hopped back a couple of feet did a spin kick that would make Norris proud. Crushed the guys jaw.

Laid that sucker flat and stood there and said "Want to try that again poophead?" and walked away. Hell, the guy should have jumped me. He probably would have gotten my wallet. :lol:

Just realized, gotta be one of the few times the cops had to read Miranda his Miranda rights.

Reminds me of the time a few years back that like 2 or 3 dudes tried to mug Mike Tyson and he put them all in the hospital.

I mean seriously...the guy is right in front of you, you can see he's huge and in Tyson's case is VERY identifiable. Why would you ever make that choice to hold someone like that up?

I'm just glad that this dude got the asswhoopin' he deserved. Guns for defense, sure. Guns for offense - coward.

mayhem said:
Reminds me of the time a few years back that like 2 or 3 dudes tried to mug Mike Tyson and he put them all in the hospital.

I mean seriously...the guy is right in front of you, you can see he's huge and in Tyson's case is VERY identifiable. Why would you ever make that choice to hold someone like that up?

He probably listed to Mikes voice and thought "he's a girly man" or something like that...

Isn't it true that all really tough guys have deep voice?
:cheese:

I like the comment complaining about how this convicted felon must not be aware that he shouldn't have a gun. Chicago is stupid, and this whole state is the worse for it.

firecracker_77 said:
When you go around bullying others, you take a chance on what that person will do in retaliation. Not a smart move!

I'd call that justifiable defense, not even close to retaliation.

Retaliation, and the mugger would be the proud owner of 6ft strip of land...... ;-)

It's a good thing it didn't happen here in Canada. Miranda would have had the guy charged and probably successfully sued him too.

That would have been good to see as would BB's experience.

About two years back I read about an American tourist in Mexico with his wife and sister was being mugged by two men with knifes. The guy was a Navy Seal or some such. He killed the first guy with his bare hands. The second guy ran off.

HeatsTwice said:
About two years back I read about an American tourist in Mexico with his wife and sister was being mugged by two men with knifes. The guy was a Navy Seal or some such. He killed the first guy with his bare hands. The second guy ran off.
I'll bet he ran across the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.