Dealer & Installer in Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
Anyone have any dealings on buying a pellet stove from Finest Hearth & Home . I'm thinkin' of buying a Quadra-Fire Castile at one of their stores <Augusta,Maine> . Also, if i were to get my own independent installer, how & what would i look for in the Maine yellow pages ? Thanking you guys for so much info that this great site has helped me & so many other people . P.S. Th ank you awesumm from southern Maine

muss said:
Anyone have any dealings on buying a pellet stove from Finest Hearth & Home . I'm thinkin' of buying a Quadra-Fire Castile at one of their stores <Augusta,Maine> . Also, if i were to get my own independent installer, how & what would i look for in the Maine yellow pages ? Thanking you guys for so much info that this great site has helped me & so many other people . P.S. Th ank you awesumm from southern Maine

Muss...my dealer is an awesome dealer/etc....I know he isnt near you.....but I will talk with him and see if he can recommend someone up in Augusta. I also have some friends and some family up that way in Waterville and Skowhegan etc....I'll see if they can recommend anyone....but I trust my dealers judgment more as he is in the business etc.....I get back to ya.

flueinc said:
The only one i know is maine stove and chimney in sanford. #324-4440

Thats who my dealer/service guy is. Their super Doug Jones is the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.