Dealer rant

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just amazes me that no one wants my business.
1 finally called me back. They don't want to do it because they don't sell my model stove. Understandable, but how hard is it to look at it and decide how to hook up a generic pipe to it?
still no reply from the other 2.

and for the record, if there was a zumba fireplace service, i'd be on that 'list'. rofl.

I may just reach out to you, Scott, after the holidays.

Briansol did you send one to us? I looked at our emails and did not see any of that kind. If you did I will find out why you did not get a responce from us. It is ture that it is very busy thats why we put on more drivers and another truck is do in next Friday

No i did not. I didn't know you guys did anything but stock/deliver pellets. Do you do services like OAK installs as well?

It just amazes me that no one wants my business.
1 finally called me back. They don't want to do it because they don't sell my model stove. Understandable, but how hard is it to look at it and decide how to hook up a generic pipe to it?
still no reply from the other 2.

and for the record, if there was a zumba fireplace service, i'd be on that 'list'. rofl.

I may just reach out to you, Scott, after the holidays.

tongue in cheek here, a bit, but I guess its hard enough that you cant solve it on your own.....==c

the thing is, the stove is a UL listed item, and the pipe is another UL listed system, and some dealers wont want to assume to liability for a rube goldberg system, where if something goes wrong, they are left holding the bag.....best bet is to go to a dealer who sells the stove, IMHO....

Status
Not open for further replies.