dealers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanko

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2008
livingstion co, Michigan
Somebody in a differnt post mentioned that a plug for your dealer was a good thing. Just wondering how peole feel about the stove dealers that they have delt with. My family have purchased 4 stoves from heat and sweep in Okemos Mich. They have been pretty good to work with. the only problem I have had with them is they play dumb with things such as sticking jotul air levers. Never heard of that they say. I dont believe them, but oh well they salemen right? For the most part I d go back for more abuse if I needed another stove

I'll give my dealer a plug. Snowbelt Fireplace & Stove in Stevens Point WI. A good friend referred me to them, they treated him well too. I looked at what they had to offer as well as another dealer here and got estimates from both on very similar units. I felt more comfortable with Snowbelt though and they were cheaper besides. In the end the install came in ahead of schedule and under the estimate too.

Chips stove shop in Apollo PA. (724) 567-7876. Fantastic people could not say enough good things about them. They took care of me. But then again, I have had my dealings with those dealers that are not so good.

i got rid of my dealer because of the way they handled the rush on stoves and pellets.

It would probably do more good to give them a good review

My dealer is actually the manufacturer of the stove Woodstock Soapstone stoves. They are great to work with and answer all my questions. I would recommend them to anyone.

CTwoodburner said:
It would probably do more good to give them a good review

Not a chance with my former dealer.

My Dealer is The Heat Source they are a Harman Stove Dealer located in Park Rapids, MN, 218-237-4328

When I had my Drolet installed they called me a week after the install to see if everything was going well.
When I had a creosote issue they were right there to clean the chimney and give me updated advise on how hot I should run it.
Then after about a week they gave me another call to see if everything was going well.

Due to this service I bought my TL-300 from them and had it installed.
For this install the installers even did plumbing work to re-route the sewer pipe to optimize the placement of the stove.
When the door gasket went bad, they replaced the gasket without charge and even changed there policy and now every TL-300 they sell they check the gasket before going out the door and send a tube of cement along with them.

A very honest dealer that gives you the straight scoop on what is going on.
They offer Service after the sale even if it is not one of there stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.