Decent deal on Stihl chains in Mid-Michigan FYI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobUrban

Minister of Fire
Jul 24, 2010
Central Michigan
D&G in Williamston has their chains buy one get 2nd at 1/2 price. Not bad IMO because I like the Stihl chains the best.

Just north of the 96 on the East side of Williamston RD.

Best get a few of those now Bob.

Bought two and have two others that are very close to new. I may pick up two more when I go back to get the second one I just bought(they only had one of the chains I wantes in stock and have more on the way)

Because I am rather new to the whole chainsaw/wood gathering obsession I should probably tell that the price of the chain I bought was $29.00 so 45 bucks for two. Maybe that is really high and I am not getting a deal but it is the only place close to me that is a Stihl dealer that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.