decisions decisions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhungy

Feeling the Heat
Jan 7, 2010
Fingerlakes
getting ready to buy 2 tons for the upcoming season. Here are my choices.

Lowes 210 a ton
Green Supreme
Green Team
Cheat River

Local coal guy
Barefoot $240
Dry creek $230

local stove shop
Curran premium is $239.00 per ton
Energex premium is $245.00 per ton
Curran Super Premium is $289.00 per ton
Obviously I am leaning towards the lowes brands I have burned them all but honestly can't remeber anything good or bad about them

I would go with Barefoot or Greene Team.

For those prices, I would go with Green team's.

at those prices i would buy all the barefoot they have and if you still dont have enough i would top off the stash with green team.

I'm sitting here getting jealous about those prices, but then I remember I have 2 tons of MWP softwood in the basement at $235 delivered. I may or may not have as good or better pellets already in storage at a better price. Just waiting to hear JT's test results.

I'm sitting here getting jealous about those prices, but then I remember I have 2 tons of MWP softwood in the basement at $235 delivered. I may or may not have as good or better pellets already in storage at a better price. Just waiting to hear JT's test results.
me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.