Defective doorway fans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletizer

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Pellet County N.H.
Anyone had issues with super quiet door way fans from Northline Express?

I purchased two in late Nov and they have become intolerable, sounds like a bad fit on the shaft "rattling" big time.

The brand Northline sent me was Sand hill super quiet fans good news is they have offered to replace for free and have sent postage to send the defects back.

pelletizer said:
Anyone had issues with super quiet door way fans from Northline Express?

I purchased two in late Nov and they have become intolerable, sounds like a bad fit on the shaft "rattling" big time.

The brand Northline sent me was Sand hill super quiet fans good news is they have offered to replace for free and have sent postage to send the defects back.

I have 2 of them. Tightening the screws on the fan guards, they loosen up and make a racket.

Mine were running with no fan guards, I think its bad bearings or a spacer missing on the shaft?
Most likely China (Sandhill) company

Status
Not open for further replies.