Defiance Master's Choice - need help finding an installation manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kgreenhaw24

Nov 2, 2015
Missouri
I have a wood stove that was once in my uncles house and it was removed.i am wanting to put it in my house but because of city codes I have to have the installation manual. I am not having any luck finding the manual.can anyone help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-16-11-02-08.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-16-11-02-08.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 179
I have a wood stove that was once in my uncles house and it was removed.i am wanting to put it in my house but because of city codes I have to have the installation manual. I am not having any luck finding the manual.can anyone help?
THIS is a picture of what the stove looks like.

THIS is a picture of what the stove looks like.
Is there a plate on it that shows maker/model?
there isn't a name of the stove.but I have the serial number which is 101D0034 and the model number is 1449C0

Status
Not open for further replies.