Dejno's pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrzr

Nov 18, 2008
wisconsin
I tried a search & didn't get anything so question is. Anyone have experience burning Dejno's pellets? Local distributor says they are 80/20 mix-less than 1% ash-8200 BTU--$185/ton. I believe they are manufactured in Sheboygan WI and maybe the U.P. Tell me what you have experienced. Thanks

Considering they are local (wi) I have never seen them for sale anywhere.
I see their eighteen wheelers on the highways, but I believe its a trucking firm also.

Few guys I work with have used them in the past with great results, one guy has a Harman and the other guy has a Fleet Farm stove.
I am probably gonna be buying some for this yrs heating. Badger State Tire in Berlin quoted me $190 a ton.

powerstroke, mind if I ask who quoted you $185 ?

Thx
F&F

Status
Not open for further replies.