Dell Point Europa Pellet Stove, Needs a new board?? Cost?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DexterDay

There are a few members that are very familiar/sell these stoves. There is one in my area that I can pick up for $200. Was bought in Jan 08'. needs a Need Board. I have heard and read a great deal of good things about these stoves. I know Franks is very familiar with them. If I could get a board cheap enough, I would pick it up tomorrow. Prices for Board and Shipping???

Any help is appreciated. Much appreciated.

Bob Wilke is the Agent for your area. Supper nice guy. I'll PM you with his phone #. Tell him Bert from SBI sent you.

BTW $200 for a $4,500 Europa is a steal. Even if the board cost $1K, grab it! Also make sure its not the version that was made by Regency. Those were not as good. For more info you could call Claude at Dell Point (the owner) and he can tell you more.

Sorry, been way to busy to be on here. A new board is about $450. You'll need the serial #. This is Franks by the way, I just dont have time to find out where my old account is.

If you need help finding a board, just email [email protected]

I'll forward your email to Claude Lapointe.

Fsappo said:
Sorry, been way to busy to be on here. A new board is about $450. You'll need the serial #. This is Franks by the way, I just dont have time to find out where my old account is.

If you need help finding a board, just email [email protected]

I'll forward your email to Claude Lapointe.

Have you tried to PM a Mod or BB (Admin). I would assume they would be able to Hook you up with your "Old Account".

If you are who you say you really are???? LOL.. Thanks Franks.

+$450 for board
+$200 for stove
+$400 for Flue/Vent
+$200 in misc supplies because its a New stove and I would have to get a lot of things that are not necessary..
--------------
= $1,250 Still a Good deal on a Fantastic stove. I figured (on a Long Shot) if the board was $300 and I could talk the guy down to $100 (Yeah right), then it would be worth doing.

Bert from SBI PM me some info also. Thanks. Its a great deal for someone in the Cleveland/Lorain/Elyria area. Very rarely does Craiglist generate a deal like this.

I just installed my Englander-30 this past weekend. "No More Stoves!!" Says the Wife....... Oh well, worth a shot.

Fsappo said:
Been too busy to try to figure it out!

Heard that... Well the guy just got back with me... Sold this afternoon. Oh well. Someone got a heck of a deal. The gentleman said he had been quoted $538 for a new board and the guy who bought it, was more than willing to pay for it. At least its someone who knows what that stove is... I am pretty sure the Original owners Hearth was not up to code though.. Steel support hanging out over Carpet

Here is a Link. http://cleveland.craigslist.org/for/2583194258.html

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

Duel Point Europa Pellet Stove - $200 (Elyria Township)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-05, 2:08PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needs new electronic board. Purchased on January 4, 2008, Lehman's Hardware in Kidron, Ohio for $3,830.00. Control board went out on March 27, 2011. Will sell for $200.00 or best offer. Features: Built in battery back up system, 75 lb hopper, durable 12 volt DC brushless motors, safety shut down system, burns corn, wheat, and wood pellets (no upgrade needed). Up to 34,000 BTU's, 60 hour burn time, 24 kt. gold overlay door. You pick up. Call 440-322-3892

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Attachments

• Europa 1.jpg
    Europa 1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Europa 2.jpg
    Europa 2.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.