Dell point Europa?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum member Franks would be the guy to ask.

Send him a PM or maybe he will see this thread.

Yup, in Ohio deal direct with Claude.

(877) 419-9877 ext 221

If you have trouble getting results (you shouldnt) let me know, I have his cel #

Thank you franks,
Spoke with a guy in Topeka Indiana this a.m......
Evidently parts are available but pricey.......we'll see.
Are they a reliable quality product?

I would have to say yes, but then again, I sell them.

I would say they are at least as reliable as any other stove. They have an ash extraction system that is an additional part that some stoves don't have. In my opinion, they are well worth the money if you are going to be heating a large area, full time.

Whats going on? did you find yourself a used one that needs parts? If so, spill the beans. Maybe some of us here can offer some advice.

There was a run of them made via FPI that were a huge PIA.

Hi,
We inherited a dell point europa 75, model # GF75. It wasn't working-no display. We called Claude, tried fuses but there was no change, so Claude says it needs a control panel..Is that the same thing as a circuit board? And does anyone have one for sale, or know where I can buy it? Thanks.

Hi,
We inherited a dell point europa 75, model # GF75. It wasn't working-no display. We called Claude, tried fuses but there was no change, so Claude says it needs a control panel..Is that the same thing as a circuit board? And does anyone have one for sale, or know where I can buy it? Thanks.

Where abouts are you located? Ohio? If so, you prob talked to the right person already?

Welcome to the Forums.. There was one near me (Elyria Oh) last year that I looked into. IIRC it needed a new board?

Hi Dexter Day,
Wow, I thought I would be waiting a long time for a reply! No, not even close...New Mexico. And yes, Claude ruled out the fuses and said it was the board.
I thought he said Regency was the place for parts, but they are closed for holiday. You all seemed so well informed I thought I would see what else was available.

Where abouts are you located? Ohio? If so, you prob talked to the right person already?

Welcome to the Forums.. There was one near me (Elyria Oh) last year that I looked into. IIRC it needed a new board?
Dexter do you know what a 8.8 on the display means its in both of my digital box's its a dell point gf75 2006, any thoughts

Dexter do you know what a 8.8 on the display means its in both of my digital box's its a dell point gf75 2006, any thoughts

Hi Lyndon, Did you have any luck finding out what the 8.8 error is?

I also have a Dell-Point Europa 75 2006 Model. My feed auger jammed one day while I was away. I came home to the stove making a sad sound as well as a burning smell in the hoper. Several pellets were scorched near the auger itself. The only way I could stop the stove was to unplug it and unplug the battery. After I cleared the jam and started it back up, it displayed 3 and 7 briefly on the control panel and then gave a -- and F5 error. The F5 error indicates a blown fuse which I replaced however no matter what I try I cannot reset or clear. Stove fans will run and ash auger will turn but thats all she does. The 8.8 error did not re-appear after I first unplugged it.

I'm thinking the Control circuit board needs to be replaced and if so where I can track one down. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. These stoves seem very hard to locate parts for. Any ideas?

How did you make out with yours?

Hi Lyndon, Did you have any luck finding out what the 8.8 error is?

I also have a Dell-Point Europa 75 2006 Model. My feed auger jammed one day while I was away. I came home to the stove making a sad sound as well as a burning smell in the hoper. Several pellets were scorched near the auger itself. The only way I could stop the stove was to unplug it and unplug the battery. After I cleared the jam and started it back up, it displayed 3 and 7 briefly on the control panel and then gave a -- and F5 error. The F5 error indicates a blown fuse which I replaced however no matter what I try I cannot reset or clear. Stove fans will run and ash auger will turn but thats all she does. The 8.8 error did not re-appear after I first unplugged it.

I'm thinking the Control circuit board needs to be replaced and if so where I can track one down. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. These stoves seem very hard to locate parts for. Any ideas?

How did you make out with yours?
Hi jay we have the exact same problem with our Europa as you do, did you get any info on what you were going to do with yours?

We have spent the last 3 days in phone calls to try to find the problem wether it is the circuit board and after speaking to Claude( who is a really nice person) he tells us it is our circuit board,and then there is no guarantee that it will work because we still have to trouble shoot after that which means a tech coming to the house( more money)

I have 2 Europas, one which is in the barn, and the other in the house. It has a replacement board. I also have an Englander. While the Englander was much cheaper, it also burns far dirtier. I really prefer the Europa. It burns cleaner, and is more efficient. I usually clean it once a week. This morning, for the first time, I got the F5 message. I had a lot of problems with the stove in the barn, so i replaced the thermocoupler and fuses before. Wondering if there is a guide anywhere that tells you what to do when you get one of theses messages... and of course, am hoping replacing the fuses will take are of the F5 error message.

I recently purchased a house that has a Dell Europa 75 pellet stove. The door handle for the pellet stove is fastened with a set screw. This handle no longer will hold. It just falls off. I am looking for a replacement door handle. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement door handle for this stove?

I recently purchased a house that has a Dell Europa 75 pellet stove. The door handle for the pellet stove is fastened with a set screw. This handle no longer will hold. It just falls off. I am looking for a replacement door handle. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement door handle for this stove?

I have the same problem. Did you get any replies? My handle still works but does not pull the door closed for a tight seal, so I fear we are getting fumes in house.

Status
Not open for further replies.