Dell Point pellet stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L. Reynolds

Nov 4, 2007
Colorado
Just wondering if any one has had trouble with their Dell Point stoves ash auger binding up and the supply auger not depositing the pellets into the burn pot. My auger has frozen up three times in the past two weeks with the fuse blowing. Last night the stove just went out. This morning the same thing happened again. I read the chimney pipe may be clogged, but I was wondering if any other people here have had any trouble with the Dell Point by Regency?

Just to bump you up the list. but have you taken the auger out and cleaned the pot up under it. recently we have been seeing foreign objects jamimg augers.

Status
Not open for further replies.