dellpoint dc 2000 not running

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan C

Nov 13, 2013
mass
Hi,
I am new to the forum. I have a Dell Point DC-2000 mfg date 2001. It was running fine for a while then quit on me. Wondering if anyone has any experience with these models? Google search found next to nothing, I searched this forum and found little bits here and there, but not what I need. I do have the manual and wire schematics and have tried troubleshooting but with no success.
I have gotten the auger and blower motors to run from a separate power source but can't get the unit to power on. There is power supply, but seems to not continue through the circuit board? I am no electrical engineer but could it be a bad board? It is my understanding that Dell Point was bought out and no longer mfg's these pellet stoves. Is there a board from another pellet stove that could work? Thanks! I would love love to get this puppy running again, was very happy with it when it ran.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.