Delta Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

velvetfoot

Minister of Fire
Dec 5, 2005
Sand Lake, NY
Shower leaking. Called Delta to determine part number. Got a pleasant live American person, who identified it and is sending it to me...FREE.
I don't know if other companies do this, but what a great surprise!

Reactions: iamlucky13
Moen too, buddy just had new kitchen sink part sent out. It is nice!

I have all Delta faucets in my house, mainly because they are easy to fix, and are reliable.

Yeah, Delta customer service is easy to talk to and parts can be found.

Been several years ago now but back then Moen was the only faucet made in the US that Lowes and Home Depot carried. Might be different now.

I buy all name brand hardware and usually stainless for this very reason. You buy it once and they keep the parts common to many of them.

Moen makes lots of there fixtures in New Bern, NC. Only reason I know is because I did an interview there for a business unit manager position. 400+ people work there and it is a very nice facility.

When we had our house built we had Delta fixtures installed. In ten years every one leaked. We replaced every one with Moen and have had no more problems. What a pain, The fixtures in the showers were especally tough. No more Delta for me, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.