Denny is this how I am supposed to do it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
Going vertical!!!!!!!!!!!

KC

Attachments

• Dougs  3-10 004.jpg
    Dougs 3-10 004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 586
  • Dougs  3-10 005.jpg
    Dougs 3-10 005.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 588
Thanx, Zap!

That's ALL wrong. Your milk crate is the wrong color. Sheesh.

Is there a "tushy" cushion on that milk crate?
I am purdy sure Denny's got one.... :lol:

Is that why my ash hurts?

KC

Where are the 5 cord of neatly stacked ash rounds queued up for you to split?

Dennis wouldnt be caught dead drinking Powerade, he strike me as a Pabst or Schlitz man.

Not bad. You even got that pursed lip scowling look going on there.

Ken, you are almost there! You need a hot seat on the milk crate (as pointed out by Gamma) and then you are good to go. But wait! One more thing. I have the logs on my left and the throw pile on my right. One reason for this is that the control lever is on the right so that hand is occupied. So while you are splitting the last piece, you can also be reaching with the left hand to get the next log. It works! But, while wearing the zap hat, you can do almost anything.

As for the beer, I mostly gave that up quite some time ago and rarely drink it any more. Still, occasionally it really tastes great. Now I'm more of a Coke or Pepsi or Faygo guy. But then I also like a nice wine highball with the preference being Mogan David Concord and 7-up.

Something's wrong here. You aren't dirty, I only see about 4 pieces of splitter trash, and the splitter is clean.
Come to think of it, Dennis never seems to get dirty when splitting either. WTH?!
Gotta be the crate. I need a crate. And, a butt cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies.