Desktop vs Mobile

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WellSeasoned

When I use the desktop computer, the reply box has the script options, smileys etc, but on mobile there is no option available. Mobile has just a reply box with no options. Just an FYI Thx

I think that will be fixed when Craig gets that "skin"thingy (whatever the heck that is) for mobile users. Once the Tapatalk thingy is made available, those options will be there.
I find it tough to post on the DROID.

Android phones can be switched to show as a desktop. Open your browser and in the address bar type about:debug hit enter. Then go to browser menu>settings>UAString>Desktop. Refresh page and your good to go, you will have to use the BB code editor to type.
And enter about:debug to make the Javascript console go away.2012-04-03_15-04-40_665-1.jpg

Reactions: jeff_t
It really sucks typing with no cursor. How do I fix that, Mr android god? ;lol

Status
Not open for further replies.