DHT 22 Ton Cradle Height

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Therivermonster

Burning Hunk
Dec 10, 2013
Tacoma, WA
Good morning everyone!

Anyone with a DHT 22 ton splitter; can you tell me how high off the ground the log cradle is? Thanks!

You mean the table above the motor you bolt to it? It kinda has a built in cradle in the beam. But they are the same height I will try and get numbers tomm

Hi Tomm! I'm referring to the height of the log cradle (the work surface where the log sits on the splitter). How many inches from the ground? I'm betting 30 or so inches

Thanks again.

I have the DHT 22 ton and have installed the "log catcher assembly", which is an aftermarket part that bolts onto the frame of the logsplitter. Both the log catcher assembly and the frame of the logsplitter (beam) sit at between 30 and 31 inches high when in the horizontal position. I am happy with the machine. When you get it home, re-tighten everything properly, checking the wheel bearing installation and especially the mounting bolts for the hydro pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.