Did a little stacking today.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
Two rows 32 feet long 6 feet tall,one stack all ash and cherry,one 100% sugar maple,it's a good feeling to know I'm set for next year already and haven't burned one split this year yet. ash1.jpeg ash2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of stacking in one day!
I am almost done with next years stacks. Just a few long dead to cut down and add.
That is an awesome looking stack. I tend to have trouble keeping long stacks from leaning forward with out some thin pieces to use as shims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of stacking in one day!
I am almost done with next years stacks. Just a few long dead to cut down and add.
That is an awesome looking stack. I tend to have trouble keeping long stacks from leaning forward with out some thin pieces to use as shims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really two 16 foot rows,perfect weather ,I was just takin my time,started at 11"am finished at 4"30 working slow actually.

Most excellent looking work!
I love the color. Betcha feel good getting all that in the past! Nice job.

I feel weird getting behind on my splitting. This is the first time it happened and it drives me buggo
seeing those rounds stay round. Rotator healing nicely and I've started into the smaller barrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.