Did a little wood pulling.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
First pic was from this past weekend. Local area cut over, best to access on the weekends since it's a big operation during the week. Rock hard spruce and bit of birch.

Went out to a different area after work today, power line that had been trimmed back last year. 4-6' logs just abandoned. Mostly Fir but some spruce and birch. Flat tire, good thing I brought the pump.

Quite the muddy area, actually got stuck here this past weekend with a load of wood in tow, had to winch out, twice!!! Let hope I make it this time.

Got it, thank goodness for the swamp lites!

Unfortunately somewhere along the way this happened. Time for some new tires and rims for the trailer. Pulled it back about one km like this, lol.

That looks like a good sized trailer to haul a decent sized load. As for the mud, I'm sure you are used to it there. Fortunately it is not bad here so far this spring. Last year was the opposite.

No playing around, i go to get a good size load each time. Got limited time so each trip has to count. Strap it in strong and giver till the tires fall off, lol.

And youuu, you make wood haulin fun. Its all I wanta dooo. :cool:

Reactions: SKIN052
Status
Not open for further replies.