Did the price on englanders just go up?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it still shows as 899 here is the syr stores. not sure whats up with the new square footage rating. I bought mine back in march I think ordered from a store in Colorado for 650 had it shipped to home for 100 so still saved about 150.

Reactions: sportbikerider78
fyi the Durango Colorado store still has them for 649. store number 1534 just put that in where the zip code search is and make it your store order your stove and select ship to home for 100 dollars and your still saving 150 bucks.

The 13 and the 30 are both $899.00 today.(my zip code) A week or so ago the 30 was $1149
What seems crazy is the 17-VL is now $799 and I'm pretty sure it was $549 or $599 last year.

I don't think the odds are gonna be good for them going on sale in a local syr store. if they haven't dropped yet they might as well hold onto them since they will be putting them back on display in a cpl months anyway.

Reactions: sportbikerider78
The 13 and the 30 are both $899.00 today.(my zip code) A week or so ago the 30 was $1149
What seems crazy is the 17-VL is now $799 and I'm pretty sure it was $549 or $599 last year.

guess this means you better get it soon b4 price goes up

I think the 2400 thing was home depot. its their ad. the stove hasn't changed, FWIW I have always felt 2200 was a bit conservative for that beast anyway

Unless your 2200 SF has ceilings like my 1800 SF.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 165
it still shows as 899 here is the syr stores. not sure whats up with the new square footage rating. I bought mine back in march I think ordered from a store in Colorado for 650 had it shipped to home for 100 so still saved about 150.
Wow...awesome find. Ordering tonight. Thanks man!!!

Hah, I've been watching the 17 price.

I created another post asking people to look for pricing in their stores to see if any of them are running price reductions.

Have a place with to few outlets in the past?;)

Those two walls are planned to be work bench area so I overdid it. Hey, outlets are really cheap and you only get one chance. I still find myself wishing for a drop cord when I am running a power tool in the middle of the room.

I did the same thing when I put in the small shop. There is a set of 4 outlets every 6 ft. Each quad is on its own circuit.

Put a double box every 4 feet with a different circuit for each receptacle. One almond and 1 white so I could run lights or a space heater on 1 circuit and a power tool on the other.

Ordered. Can't wait to get it installed.

I've got some work to do before installing. Dropping new pipe, new tile for the hearth and doing a stone veneer for the block wall behind it.

I've got some work to do before installing. Dropping new pipe, new tile for the hearth and doing a stone veneer for the block wall behind it.

The 30? Great time to get it done. Plenty of time left to get it the way you want before the cool nights start to put a rush on things.

are you doing the stone veneer on the back wall as part of a clearance reduction system or just for decoration?
if for clearance reduction use nfpa guiidlines. http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/document-information-pages?mode=code&code=211
and keep in mind that your floor protection has to be r1.5 between combustibles and stove so unless its on concrete floor you will have to do more than just lay durrock and tile.

I bought the 30.

I am not worried about clearances. This is a block wall behind the stove we are talking about and there is an open living room on the other side.
It is just decorative.

There is tile down right now. I have no idea what is under that. I'll be ripping it up shortly to see what will need to be done to make it as safe as possible. I hate the current tile...so no loss there.

Already got a jump on the wood last year. I have about 3-4 cord that has all been split 12 months or greater.

If I have time this fall, I'll get a full 18 wheeler load delivered and split it before winter for next winter.

Reactions: tarzan
who sells 18 wheeler loads? and how much do they run? everytime I get a load its a triaxle truck with grapple. 18 to 20 face cord. the guy I was dealing with for years started out 15 years ago getting 500 a load then 2 years ago was 600 last year was 700. wanted 800 this year so I went with someone else for 600 but the load was kinda light all split and stacked I would be lucky if there was 16 face cord there 16".

Status
Not open for further replies.