Differences between VF55 and M55?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The brand name sticker on the front is different. Also the price tag. Other than that I am unaware of any difference except the VF55 is not available in cast.

The brand name sticker on the front is different. Also the price tag. Other than that I am unaware of any difference except the VF55 is not available in cast.
the door is a little different.no frills on the vf55.the m55 door is just a bit more decorative.
the rear firewall on the vf55 is the cheaper brick finish as opposed to the cast iron wall in the m55.
other than that they seem to be pretty much the same except for the price tag.i got my vf55 for $2000 and love the stove.they can be had right now in new hampshire for $1840 last i saw.an absolute steal at that price

it was about 3 weeks ago i saw a dealer advertising them on craigslist.if my memeory serves me right they were in epping,nh.i sent all the info to a friend of mine but he ended up going with a harman accentra instead.if he still has info i will post here for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.