Discount Piping

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooter

Feb 17, 2008
Michigan
Is there such a thing?? After going to a local store for prices on piping for my new CB1200i (quad) install I left the place feeling violated in a feduciary manner. Is there an internet available store to purchase these pieces online?

Thanx!

HomeDepot is having a clearance on all of their piping, gasket, starter gel, and just about anything else for wood/pellet stoves. I picked up 5 36"x3" Simpson Duravent pipes for $6.78 each. These were selling for approx. $40 each last month. Hopefully it's the same in your area.

rap69ri said:
HomeDepot is having a clearance on all of their piping, gasket, starter gel, and just about anything else for wood/pellet stoves. I picked up 5 36"x3" Simpson Duravent pipes for $6.78 each. These were selling for approx. $40 each last month. Hopefully it's the same in your area.
Thanx for the tip. I'll try to get over there this week. The stove is coming home on monday so I'll be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.