DO DEAD MICE CONTRIBUTE TO CREOSOTE?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well , you gotta wait till the secondarys take off so you can really broil him with a top down fire

The wife, a citygirl, just saw a mouse downstairs while folding clothes. She calmly came up and told me about it. Not what I'd have expected and I'm proud of her. I had 4 traps down within 10 minutes... (It's always a good idea to keep a few in a cabinet.) So the question is, how many do you think I'll catch?

P.S. I promise to incinerate them.

Matt

I had one visiting my dog food area and leaving his droppings in the dogs bowl, this was happening everyday so I bought two traps. I set the traps and he didnt come around for weeks, I finally got him a couple nights ago, I reset the trap in case theres more so hopefully you'll get at least one, they're rascally varmints.

I dont have me stove connected yet so I didnt burn him, if I catch another one I may :lol:

kenny chaos said:
It all starts with burning a mouse.
Sicko.

So, the mouse is a gateway to incinerating other animals?

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.