Do I have new manual but old EKO boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugar

Oct 12, 2008
East central KS
I purchased my boiler I believe this last October. Sorry I don't want to dig to find my receipt. My boiler is an EKO 25 super and the controller says RK2001U on the bottom right hand side. My manual talks about an EKOSTER 2 regulator with an entirely different looking face and no dial. Is something wrong.

The old book then talks about having the ability to circulate the pump when the system cools down to prevent freezing. I don't see anything about that in the RK2001U manual. I assume it would still have the feature but don't know.

Yes it will kick on when your water temp goes below 40 deg I found this out one day when I came out to the barn it was running and then kicked off at 40 deg. I still wired in a switch to bypass the controller turn my pump on if I have to go out of town.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.