Do people do shopping by comparative numbers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmaster said:
Hey, Key, you gotta hit the blog - when the 6000 character limit bites you it's time to write the novel......I can see the future - someday you will make your living writing (I just know it).

YGTBSM Web... Why??? Nobody ever reads the blog anyway.

But yeah...I already got my "pen name" figured out. In my 'future' fifth childhood I'm gonna be a writer...and a lawyer.

"No Sir Your Honor...My client is not a threat to himself nor society...I think one would find a person that runs his woodstove in the living room full bore in July is perfectly normal...he just got a little to addicted to hearth.com..." :ahhh:

Web?? You ever given consideration to a "quick link to the blog right on the forum page"??

Might increase traffic...

On a lighter note...Yeah..You think I'm going a little stir crazy waiting for Sept 15th (date I can fire the boiler according to local ordinance)???? :gulp:

The blog is new, but: This page has been viewed 1698 times

so 1700 views is not too bad - the blog is in the drop-down menu....and season is just starting.

Also, blogs have to have content and get indexed after awhile from search engines...patience, in other words! Rome (or Hearth.com) was not built in a day or a year.

I'm going to close this thread since we beat the numbers thing to death again!

Status
Not open for further replies.