Do You See What I See?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepWarmInWinter

Sep 22, 2010
CT
We warmed up our brand new Clydesdale on Halloween night 2010 and I was taking pictures of her that day and next few days.
A week later, I browsed these pictures on my computer and I saw a horse in my Clydesdale. This picture was taken during the first hot fire.
I showed it to my family and friends. My husband agreed that there is a horse in the fire.
My brother not only sees a horse, he also sees a bull’s head next to the horse on the left.
My friend commented that this horse has very sad face and my brother-in-law said that this is a donkey.
Maybe this is a donkey that dreams to be a Clydesdale as the Clydesdale Donkey from this funny Budweiser commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD6ghskNKa8

Do you have any interesting images created by your fire to share on the Perfect Picture forum?

Attachments

• ClydesdaleInFire.jpg
    ClydesdaleInFire.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,049
You were burning wood in that insert right and none of those plants with the funny shaped leafs, right? ;) :)

It is easy to spot the horse, or donkey. It was not easy to spot the bull you speak of. However, right in front of the horse it appears to be a dog's face (but no ears). Then looking way over on the left side, if you look closely, you should be able to spot a man's face. Well, you can only see half of the face but it does appear to be a man. Then there is the x-ray of a man's spine. For a funny, there is also a shot of a man bending over but the only part you can see it the top of the cheeks of his butt. lol

Finding things like this is sort of fun. Sort of like watching clouds. My wife and I do it just out of habit and many times we might be driving and suddenly one of us spots something but we were not consciously looking for anything. Then there was a time when we were out in the desert and there were some low mountains. There were 2 in particular and one looked like a man lying down and the other looked like a coyote. Call us weird...

Horse yes..... Man, spine, etc. ???? BWS, what in the world are you smoking?

No, not smoking! Its in the glass! lol

Nice stove, stone wall, and hearth.

Ah, I only see the fire.

That's pretty cool (or should I say hot).
Thanks for sharing.

That is amazing! You should sell that pic to the stove company!

Ray

raybonz said:
That is amazing! You should sell that pic to the stove company!

Ray

+1 ! That should be on their brochure!

THATS NEAT

I am glad that you enjoy this picture.

Selling the picture to the stove company??? Hmm, I guess it is an interesting idea. :)

Backwoods Savage, you are not weird. You are the man with imagination. :)

KeepWarmInWinter said:
We warmed up our brand new Clydesdale on Halloween night 2010 and I was taking pictures of her that day and next few days.
A week later, I browsed these pictures on my computer and I saw a horse in my Clydesdale. This picture was taken during the first hot fire.
I showed it to my family and friends. My husband agreed that there is a horse in the fire.
My brother not only sees a horse, he also sees a bull’s head next to the horse on the left.
My friend commented that this horse has very sad face and my brother-in-law said that this is a donkey.
Maybe this is a donkey that dreams to be a Clydesdale as the Clydesdale Donkey from this funny Budweiser commercial:

Do you have any interesting images created by your fire to share on the Perfect Picture forum?
Is there any chance you were burning horse chestnut?

Now I see it! Right smack in the middle with 1 eye and it's nose is the end of the log?

Kind of like those old Highlite books or where's waldo!

Basswidow, I am happy that now you see a horse in my fire. It took you sometime because this is just a horse. It would be different if a fish is coming from the fire. You would see it instantly :)

Firefighterjake, I was not burning any plants with the funny shaped leafs.

gzecc, I was not burning horse chestnut.

I was burning our own red oak that was cut down in 2007 because it dangerously bended toward the deck and house. It was a beautiful tree with five branches. I have planted phloxes inside of its stump.

Attachments

• OakBefore.jpg
    OakBefore.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 616
  • OakWithPhloxes.jpg
    OakWithPhloxes.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 597
Wow that's awesome!!! What a great catch. I would love to put the fire horse on my face book page if thats ok?

Billy

KeepWarmInWinter said:
Basswidow, I am happy that now you see a horse in my fire. It took you sometime because this is just a horse. It would be different if a fish is coming from the fire. You would see it instantly :)

Firefighterjake, I was not burning any plants with the funny shaped leafs.

gzecc, I was not burning horse chestnut.

I was burning our own red oak that was cut down in 2007 because it dangerously bended toward the deck and house. It was a beautiful tree with five branches. I have planted phloxes inside of its stump.

Just having some fun with you . . . for the record . . . I saw the horse as well.

KeepWarmInWinter said:

You are right about that! I am getting older - I wear cheaters now to read and my computer is a laptop (small screen)- so I have a handicap. I gave it another look once everyone else said they could see it . I was thinking you ALL were crazy, but as usual - it was just me. Was an interesting picture and brain teaser. Good pic!

Thanks KeepWarmInWinter

Got it saddled up and riding now!

Billy

I can see it too. That is neat!!!

At first glance, I thought it was Spuds Mackenzie the Bud Light dog. Even has the spot over the correct eye.

[quote author="KeepWarmInWinter" date="1295420419"]We warmed up our brand new Clydesdale on Halloween night 2010 and I was taking pictures of her that day and next few days.
Do you have any interesting images created by your fire to share on the Perfect Picture forum?[/quot

i see him savage...right in the bottom center of the door, the man is back to, w/ dark hair, and a white shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.