Does anyone carry this peice of pellet vent pro?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted3g

Feeling the Heat
Aug 3, 2012
Central PA
I am in search of the harman appliance adapter for duravent pellet vent pro. It is part number 3pvp-Adhb. I have ordered it twice and was refunded my money and ive been waiting for a call back from northline express for hours. This is the very last peice for my install and it seems like its impossible to get. Is there anyone who has a stove shop that's has one of these and would like to make a sale?

Give Eric at Kinsman Stoves a call. He's a Hearth member and Harman & DuraVent dealer. Tell him you're on Hearth too, and he'll give a discount.
330-448-0300

I am in search of the harman appliance adapter for duravent pellet vent pro. It is part number 3pvp-Adhb. I have ordered it twice and was refunded my money and ive been waiting for a call back from northline express for hours. This is the very last peice for my install and it seems like its impossible to get. Is there anyone who has a stove shop that's has one of these and would like to make a sale?

most likely a stupid question, but have you gone to any local stove shops and asked if they have, or can get one?

They did not have it in stock and I wasn't happy with them when I went to get pellets. I'll get pellets from them simply because they have turmans on hand for 250/ton but that's all the business they will get from me. They gave me a bunch of crap about rebuilding my used p61a rather than buying a new one from him. The kicker was he wouldn't deliver 3 tons of pellets for me because I didn't buy the stove from him and wouldn't even consider delivering them for a fee. Just for insult I drove back to work (Toyota dealer) and grabbed out largest trailer and a new sequoia and proceeded to pile the bags on myself. Haven't been back and harman parts are easy to get ahold of online unlike this harman appliance adapter

They did not have it in stock and I wasn't happy with them when I went to get pellets. I'll get pellets from them simply because they have turmans on hand for 250/ton but that's all the business they will get from me. They gave me a bunch of crap about rebuilding my used p61a rather than buying a new one from him. The kicker was he wouldn't deliver 3 tons of pellets for me because I didn't buy the stove from him and wouldn't even consider delivering them for a fee. Just for insult I drove back to work (Toyota dealer) and grabbed out largest trailer and a new sequoia and proceeded to pile the bags on myself. Haven't been back and harman parts are easy to get ahold of online unlike this harman appliance adapter

I would buy Infernos from a Box Store before I would give that place any more business

I agree with Lousy and imacman, best to call around to a better dealer or give Eric at Kinsman stoves a call?

Its a part that is out there and available.

wow- pretty shortsighted of the dealer, id say......

Thanks don222 but that is one of the places that refunded my money after a week or so of waiting.

Swwilliamson- I'm going to try and get the adapter first. I'd rather not rely on silicon to act at a sole gasket. I feel much better with a fitting that was made for this application. I would think if that way was good enough then they wouldn't have came out with this fitting. I appreciate the plan B though if I can't find this peice or I use a regular appliance adapter temporarily.

Thanks don222 but that is one of the places that refunded my money after a week or so of waiting.

Swwilliamson- I'm going to try and get the adapter first. I'd rather not rely on silicon to act at a sole gasket. I feel much better with a fitting that was made for this application. I would think if that way was good enough then they wouldn't have came out with this fitting. I appreciate the plan B though if I can't find this peice or I use a regular appliance adapter temporarily.
You still have to use silicone even with the Harman adapter. My solution isn't plan B,,,it is plan A, a year ago or so Simpson started making that adapter, what do you think we have all been doing for the past 20 years?

Reactions: Lousyweather
well I wouldnt give that dealer the sweat off my nads after that. I am sure there is better dealers around and a box store.

Status
Not open for further replies.