Does anyone have any Idea about temp reading on a ZC (previous question never answered)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reppinger

Feb 19, 2013
Langhorne, Pa
Any suggestions would be great. I have a magnet on the door but I don't know how accurate that is? Also, Owners manual says nothing about it.

Door temps are not always they best read for stove temps, but better than nothing I guess. Tell us what you are seeing.

if I put the thermo right on the middle of the top of the doors I get a max reading of only about 450'. I know this is not what the stove is at but that is the max. It is not a problem with the unit putting out heat, It can put out some serious heat... I just am curios about what temp it is at while at cruising. I assume that people with inserts have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.