Does anyone know when Lowe's or HD run there 198.00 a ton sale?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys i did see the Harman Boiler on their site,pretty pricey though. Just as soon go with a gasifier for higher efficiency for that kind of dough. Dont think any of the pellet stoves have after burn tech. (or would benefit from it)

I have a PB-105 that I've been using since 2008. I run it year round to provide my hot water.
There are some new boilers from Europe that are just beginning to be imported. NBE makes a self cleaning boiler that is less than Harman's prices but they aren't available quite yet.

I think i would rather a gassifier as i like the idea of more complete burning and the fact hat you can put just about anything(within reason) in it. i have a lot of scrap wood so i could use it. Only problem is a pettet stove is so automated,can be left unattended for i guess the capacity of the hopper.

Thanks guys i did see the Harman Boiler on their site,pretty pricey though. Just as soon go with a gasifier for higher efficiency for that kind of dough. Dont think any of the pellet stoves have after burn tech. (or would benefit from it)

probs right oak, efficiency is pretty high in these units, not much to "after burn"....

for those looking to save a few bucks on pellets from lowes just google lowes moving coupon,answer a few questions and they will email you a 10% off coupon good for anything up to 5000.00
Or just go to your post office and get a moving kit. I used it this year and paid $18/ton for Greene Supremes at HD.

Sams has pellets for $4.37 for 40 Lbs ,so thats around $175.00

Somerset in NE @ $209 is not realistic, given the cost of fuel, which will continue to rise as the gubbermint continues to print $$$. Expecting everything to go up, so just grab everything you can with the space you have available. Sittting on 6 tons and going to 9 tons ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.