1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Does anyone like Kozi Stoves?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by vegiepower, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegiepower

vegiepower New Member

Loc:
    Alberta, Canada
    Just browsing through kozi references on the forum after finding a Kozi on my local Kijiji site. Is the concensus that these aren't great pellet stoves? Or are there people out there who are happy with them?
    Thanks
    Torie

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Downeaster

Downeaster New Member

Loc:
    Downeast, Me
    I have a Kozi Woodland. This is my first pellet stove, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I find that it is not fussy about what it burns for pellets. I live in a 1200 sg/ft ranch with the stove on the north end, and the temp only differs about three or four degrees throughout the entire house. I have tried three different pellets, softwood, hardwood, and a pellet that is 80/20 hardwood/softwood mix. It burned the hardwood pellets the best, and the combo the worst. Having said that, the dealer that I purchased the combo pellets from admits a problem with the pellets. In answer to your question, I like the stove very much. It is very easy to clean, and is a very basic stove.
  3. vegiepower

vegiepower New Member

Loc:
    Alberta, Canada
    That is hopeful. Thanks for the feedback.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.