Does anyone use these Pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasbolto

Oct 14, 2012
Manchester NH
Woodpellets.com has these in my area Cleanfire Hardwood $269.90 ton Cleanfire Pacific $293.90/ton Cleanfire Douglas fir $333.90/ton and Granules LG $279.90/ton are any of these worth the price?
Jason

Ouch, not for me, my LGs were $235, my Cubex I would have to look up but I believe they were $265, my MWP were $199 and $209, but all of those prices were Pre Summer 2011 with the LG price being fall 2009 and the Cubex being summer 2010.

Except for shoulder season pellets at the big box stores, I think those are the prices you will be paying most places. I haven't tried any of those, but the Cleanfire Pacific seem to get good reviews on this site.

Stay away from the CleanFire hardwood....they are just rebagged NEWP, which are just a shoulder pellet, at best. The Granules LG are the best deal there.

The $333 seems really high to me. Is that with delivery?

Go here and ask them where you can find their pellet in your area. http://www.vermontwoodpellet.com/

I got them for $270 a ton before delivery in CT. Very good pellet.

Status
Not open for further replies.