Does homedepot/lowes carry flex liner?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my Flex King off of ebay (factory direct). Shipping was free.

Both stores have different regional inventories. You can go to either website and put in your zip code, then the desired product, and it will tell you whether or not the product is available locally. Even if it's not a normally stocked item in your local store, you can order it online and it will be delivered to your store at no charge to you, for customer pickup. Rick

Asked at HD and Lowe's about ordering liner one time. Got the deer in the headlights looks. Buy from a liner vendor because you can tell them your setup and they know what you are talking about and what you need. That is why I am so fond of Hart's. They ask really smart questions. Loretta knows her chimney chit.

Neither chain carries them in Utah and it's not on either website.
Having said that, I worked at Home Depot and know that each store manager (and even at department management level) has some jurisdiction in what they carry at a local level. Also, they may have independent vendors who can specialty order requested items (our of that vendor's catalog). If you call your local store they can offer some advice.

There's a couple of flex liners on here, in the classifieds page. Maybe one of those would work!

Status
Not open for further replies.