Does the fire burning season increase your partners libido? He He.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Does the hearth affect libido?

• Don't even think about it Buster!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandor

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2005
Deltaville,VA
Ok Woodburners, time to tell the truth. I have been on this site for awhile, and have read all kinds of reference to the effects of lighting the fire. Remember, this is about the effects of the hearth compared to the norm.

To be fair, I have read many posts by women looking for woodburning advice, so this is gender non-specific.

So, we all want to know. Tell the truth.

Keep it rated "G".

My wife says she is so much more.....comfortable... when the house is being heated with the wood stove. And the ambiance of the flames in a dim room. Reminesent of candle light!? Either way... It works in my favor. What a reward!!!!!!!!

Neither one of ya been married over thirty years I see.

Its harder to get her in the bedroom because those rooms are colder than the living room where the stove is!!

The stove helps. If that fails, I just put on a tool belt and that does the trick everytime!

Wow hard to keep rated G. :red:

She always likes it when I take my time and start slow and slowly build the heat. Before long she's moving right along and the room fills with with the pleasant sound of her warm breath cascading over my body. After awhile I can't take it any more and fill her completely before shutting things down for the night and going to bed.

Oh.....you meant the wife. I was talking about my Summit insert. ;-P

Willhound said:
She always likes it when I take my time and start slow and slowly build the heat. Before long she's moving right along and the room fills with with the pleasant sound of her warm breath cascading over my body. After awhile I can't take it any more and fill her completely before shutting things down for the night and going to bed.

So you generally load your stove with a well seasoned hard wood correct?

This is getting predictably ugly. I like it!

Burning increases the temperature in the room... which decreases the amount of clothing you need to wear... which in turn increases the temperature in the room... which decreases the amount of clothing you need to wear even further... which then increases the temper... well, you get it... looks like we've created a perpetual energy machine! (anyone with a mental image of the Energizer Bunny on their mind right now, please go take a cold shower.)

Ahhh... the romance and joy of hearth burning... I can see the advertising tag-line now... Got Wood ??? :cheese:

-- Mike

Willhound said:

HA,ha,ha. "Hardwood Willhound"

Warm house. Low utility bills.

You do the math.

Eric Johnson said:
Warm house. Low utility bills.

You do the math.

She loves you because where a lot of guys stop off at the bar on the way home, you stop off for more firewood.

Status
Not open for further replies.