Does this seem like a good deal or not?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mis-Print... Probably only 30,000 BTU's...Still a great deal if it all works. But 130,000 BTU's is more than a Harman, St.Criox, or Fahrenheit Pellet FURNACE...... You got a good deal on that Castile... Breckwell made a good product. If you talk to a few dealers on here or do a simple search. You will see that Breckwell stoves quality has fallen to the way-side over the last few years. Do some research and find out what model it is. Tell them $200 cash and go grab that Sucker!!!!! Only 2 yrs old. ANY stove is worth that much.... Good luck, let us know what it is....

I think a good cleaning and put it back up for sale come fall and make a little extra money. I knew 130k was a misprint... just imagine the hopper that would be needed to feed 16+lbs per hour without it being a furnace. I don't think a 3" pellet vent would work either.

I will call on it tomorrow and see if it is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.