does this sound right?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lfunk11

Jan 8, 2010
Morgantown, WV
I bought a Quadra-Fire 4100i this past spring and with it I got the trim kit for free since they were running a special. At the time I was not all that informed on wood stoves, but I knew the stove I wanted. I told the guy to give me whatever I need to install the stove myself so I got the liner, insulation wrap, connectors, etc. Well the stove is installed, but I haven't had time to install the panel kit yet since I will need to make some modifications to the stone on my fireplace to get it to fit and look right. So I pull out the boxes and I have the trim kit, but I do not have the panel kit. I called today and they said its $149 and does not come with the stove. Does that sound right? I would think that the panel would come with the stove?

Status
Not open for further replies.