donor installation update

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elkimmeg

Tomorrow I will confirm if Saturday is still on for the Century stove installation swap out the home location is Hunter rd in Norfolk Ma
I see GVA ia back from vacation I'm Looking tfor enlistment I still do not know if the Boston news stations are going to cover this.

Elk:
Not sure yet, and maybe I can get out there on Saturday - what time are you thinking to start?

elkimmeg said:
Tomorrow I will confirm if Saturday is still on for the Century stove installation swap out the home location is Hunter rd in Norfolk Ma
I see GVA ia back from vacation I'm Looking tfor enlistment I still do not know if the Boston news stations are going to cover this.

Won't be there, heh, heh, heh. But, what a great opportunity. You could do an on line install with the WebBoss at the National. Maybe drum up some donations and interest. What a terrific opportunity.

Of course that means everyone must shave and wear clean close, but, what the heck, it's worth it.

and limit beer consumption to 2

actually I proud of you for getting banned keep up the good work
I have a hard enough time to remember to change into work clothes I'll be wearing clothes get into a project and make instant work clothes out of what I wearing at the time.
Around here I'm always fixing something 30 year home will do that to you.

Darn, this weekend looks like a problem... We will be meeting with some friends up in NH on Saturday, and Sunday we were thinking about going to the home show they are having up there in either Nashua or Manchester (I forget, the GF found a 2 for 1 coupon in the last mailer, and she has it...)

If it doesn't go down this weekend, let me know and I may be free after that - if it does, sorry to miss everyone and hope that everyone has a good time.

Gooserider

I still do not know if the Boston news stations are going to cover this.

Elk? News coverage? Which station, which reporter? Want me to 'call a friend' for ya..lol

Yeah I'm back unfortunatly...... :mad:
3 years without a vacation is far too long...
Where are the eastern and south eastern members?
No Pats game this time we should have more interest here.
I'll clear it with the Mrs........ give me a date and time and she may let me go.......j/k
Sounds like a quick switchout of the stoves without doing a liner or anything right....
Let me know.........

GVA the media coverage will dictate the timing check out the relayted post I posted today

Status
Not open for further replies.