Don't give up!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbin

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2008
So. Me.
More winter slop headed my way... but...

We replaced a deck with a covered porch last summer. I made plastic curtains to keep the weather out (a stroke of genius). We were installing the shiplap ceiling today and it was 80 degrees out there by 2PM. The Pride has staked their claim on the porch furniture. The sun will triumph over snow and the polar vortex. The only question is will the firewood outlast the polar vortex? (we'll make it, but only, "just")

More info on plastic curtains, please.

Good for you !!!!

More winter slop headed my way... but...

We replaced a deck with a covered porch last summer. I made plastic curtains to keep the weather out (a stroke of genius). We were installing the shiplap ceiling today and it was 80 degrees out there by 2PM. The Pride has staked their claim on the porch furniture. The sun will triumph over snow and the polar vortex. The only question is will the firewood outlast the polar vortex? (we'll make it, but only, "just")
Beautiful day it was.
The winter outlasted our firewood though.

What do you want to know about the curtains, Dixie.? (still figuring out the picture thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.