Don't know if anyone has read this before...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like it when people circulate emails about my life.

I just got through doing up 2 cords stacked on tin covered pallets and thought I was done till at least next fall. But I ran into a friend that told me the power company was cutting trees in his neighborhood again and that I should come load some up. I drove by after work in my car just to scope it out. Their was some cut and many more were marked to be cut. When I got to the end of the loop I saw a perfect trunk load in one handy place. So I popped the trunk and loaded her up with some good straight maple.

I drove home with my car steering like a fish. After I got it split and stacked I walked inside to talk to my wife. I told her about the new score. She looked at me like I was really wacked and said their is something really wrong with you. I just smiled and said, well when its already sawed up and close to home, why should I say no. That is the best kind to get I figure. Of course I do have about 15 cords on hand that helped lead to her statement.;lol

Reactions: Oldman47
It is O.C.D. true or not, referrals can be provided. In the medical literature the term is "Wood%$#&".

For a K.I.S.S. solution go to your nearest big box store, look over the vast assortment of colored ( Canadian "coloured" ) duct tape.
Please under no circumstances is it "duck tape". Choose the brightest roll, tear off a piece long enough for the mouth, apply.
End . The bill is in the mail.

Please under no circumstances is it "duck tape".
I hate duck tape. They actually have a brand with that name at HD. It's Chinese sh*t.:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.