Don't see this everyday in NE Iowa!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
Got up to my trailer for some trout fishing late Fri. night. Got up Sat. early AM and looked across the stream. Holy Sheeeeeeeeit! That would set a guy up nicely for life! Oak and Walnut. All the tops/limbs are laying in the timber....... Hmmmm.

Attachments

• camplogs.jpg
    camplogs.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 395
2 hrs to get home... A bit far to haul wood for me. Would be excellant stuff though!

Did you have to sit there fishing looking at that pile all day ? How was the fishing ?

bob

Looks like a lifetime supply right there.

Fishing was bad. Clear sky. Clear water. Spooky fish. Going back Thur, Fri. for another try.

All I can say is I am jealous, and I would ask around then borrow a trick and a trailer. Even one good haul might be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.