Door Gaskit for NPS40?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robalp

Mar 1, 2010
Hunterdon County NJ
Does anyone know what size Door gasket the NPS40 uses. It does not say in the manual, and I can not find it online. It looks quite different than any of the stuff I have seen at my local stove shops, none of which knew anything about this stove... If someone knows of an online place to buy, or a retailer I can contact, that would be great too.

Thanks

Rob

thanks for the reply. I looked at the site you linked to. Good site for parts, but the gasket they have is for the glass, not the door itself. I have not found the door gasket anywhere... I did look at the Canada site, nothing there either??? This must be the best kept secret in the Napoleon stove world :-S The existing gasket looks more like the gasket on my oven door than any of the gasket material I have found at the local stove shops. I hate to remove it completely before I have a replacement...

Anyway, thanks again.

Rob

You're correct, the $25 was for the glass gaskets. On the 2nd page they mention another door/glass gasket for $157. Is that what you need? Maybe contact the folks in Montana that run the online store. Good luck!

This is a site you could call, http://a1stoves.com/pellet-stove-parts-door-gasket-c-8_22.html, They have a lot of stove gaskets parts. I'm betting they will know which one is for your needs. If not, there is a place here in Maine that sells Napoleon stoves. It is an appliance place. Their parts person (last name Price) can find a part for most anything and I know he has a lot of parts for the Napoleon in stock. Name: Steve's Appliance
Street: 13 Spruce Trl
Postal address: Sidney, ME
Phone: (207) 547-3294

Attachments

• 1003121647.jpg
    1003121647.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Glass&DoorGasketKit.jpg
    Glass&DoorGasketKit.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.