Dorwood Smoke Masters Information

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

holly

Oct 27, 2009
ontario canada

I am looking for information on Dorwood Smoke Masters. This is what I know so far, the company was located in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada at least in the early to Mid 80's. I believe the stove was purchased from Canadian Tire Store. The smoke master monts on the top of the stove and the chimmey comes out the top of it. Inside the smoke master is a catalytic combustor cone. What I need to find out is where I can get a new catalytic combustor that will ship to Canada or that is station in Canada. I ask for the same info in another forum and someone there directed me to this forum. Is there anyone who can help me with this.

Thanks

Tia

BrotherBart

I wish to thank you for your quick reply I am checking out the stove combustors. I need to make sure they send to Canada first. Than I'll send them the informaion they need.

Thanks

Tia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.