Dovre 300H woodburning stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
it really looks like the body of wood stove very similar with my Dovre 300GH. do anyone know what "GH" model meaning? I think my stove have capable of burning coal and wood?

I'll try post picture tomorrow.

Here pictures:

SDC13710.jpg

SDC13711.jpg

I just picked up this exact stove in like new condition. I'll post pictures after getting it installed. I payed $100

looks like it's in great shape! Great price as well. Let us know how it works out. I LOVE mine. The "Magic Heat" heat reclaimer is a must if you really want to warm up your area!

looks like it's in great shape! Great price as well. Let us know how it works out. I LOVE mine. The "Magic Heat" heat reclaimer is a must if you really want to warm up your area!
Skip the Magic Heat and get an efficient stove that doesn't need to rob the stack for heat.

Hmm, I think more critical is going to be where the secondary air channel entrance is. On the VC part it appears to be on the opposite side as the Dovre. I'd look at an exploded parts diagram for the CDW stove to check.
0n my Dutch west there is a cat that sits on top of that

I think there must be an bypass for starting ur fire till it teaches 500 degrees then you switch to that secondary air close damper the air will rise threw your new part witch I believe should have a catalytic on top

Ok I found this tonight, same picture

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/app/4746451846.html

Dovre Wood Burning Stove - $750 (Long Grove IL)
00W0W_e5LrZXodvLn_600x450.jpg

Vintage Dovre H 300 exc cond

$ 750

show contact info

Roy

WOOD STOVE DOVE 300E​

LOL, some people's opinion of 'very good' is <ahem> a wee bit exaggerated. This was a serious heater in its day, but the poor stove is suffering from neglect. It's rusted, missing major parts, some of which are no longer made. That's quite a stretch from your find at $100.

LOL, some people's opinion of 'very good' is <ahem> a wee bit exaggerated. This was a serious heater in its day, but the poor stove is suffering from neglect. It's rusted, missing major parts, some of which are no longer made. That's quite a stretch from your find at $100.
Yes, I agree. I messaged the seller and stated I have the exact same stove..Didn't mention the $100 paid years ago. He never responded.