Dovre Heirloom 390 manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royersford_Mike

Nov 1, 2014
royersford, pa 19468
I finally got around to purchasing a wood stove and after 6 weeks of searching, found a Dovre for the right price, $180 and it included 6' of double wall stainless flue. I have been reading on here for a while and turned down a few prospects based on the wealth of information here. The stove I purchased seems like it may have been used only a few times, the inside castings are PERFECT but has surface rust from sitting. Anyway, was wondering if anyone has a manual for this as I expect my insurance company will want something. The date stamp is 9/91, it has a cat and as far as I can tell from other posts, is modern enough to use. Any help finding a manual or passing of knowledge on this stove would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.