Down Loading Photo

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morso1bo

Burning Hunk
Mar 6, 2011
western new hampshire
Here is my current Morso 1B0 in my kitchen. I does a pretty good job keeping most of the house warm. Or not.
The site is saying that my photo is over the pixal limit. I am a bit of a technophobe so I have no idea how to alter my photo. What can I say I still have a rotary phone in my kitchen.

Morso1bo said:
Here is my current Morso 1B0 in my kitchen. I does a pretty good job keeping most of the house warm. Or not.
The site is saying that my photo is over the pixal limit. I am a bit of a technophobe so I have no idea how to alter my photo. What can I say I still have a rotary phone in my kitchen.

Most digital cameras let you adjust settings to set the size of the picture file (pixels, dots per inch, however it's determined.) There is a thread at the top of this forum that tells you how best to handle and upload your pictures to this forum. I upload my pics to Photobucket then just copy the image code right into the text of my posts.

Morso1bo said:
If you have windows, click on the pic to open it then go to edit picture and resize to a predetermined size. I do document large. This usually works for me. You can right click on the pic an go to open with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and do the same.

Still working on photo, thanks again for all of your help. I have a question about the Morso 1B0 model. I have looked at several now and some have a base (floor) that seems to come in two pieces with a split down the center with a steal strap connecting it on the bottom. Some of them are a single piece with no divide. Just wondering what the reason is for the two piece floor. Thanks for any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.